A Magical Dream

One night while I was sleeping, a bright light came into my room from the window.I went to see what it was. I was astonished!

There were real fairies in my garden.

I couldn’t believe my eyes!!!!

They wore beautiful dresses with their colorful wings.

For a minute I thought I could join their magical group.

And so it was planned. But ...Alas!!!!!!!!

As I went near to them, they ran away from me, like I was their killer.



Suddenly an evil laugh came into my ears. I turned around. I gave a scream. It was a witch! So I ran away.

As I was running, I thought that the fairies weren't scared of me, they were scared of the witch. I was so frightened that I ran into the woods and got lost. Then suddenly, the same bright light  shone from the corner. I followed it and found myself on  a nice, cosy bed of dry leaves. I thought nothing but went there and slept for the night. When I woke up, I saw myself again in my room on my own bed. I called Mom and told her about my magical dream.

Mom said, ”Whoa!!!!!! That really is a magical and curious dream!”. And by saying that, she stroke me and told me to get ready for school.

While I was getting out of the room, I didn't notice the bright light that came from my window.
So I wasn't able to see the fairies and start my adventure.
I really wasn't. Until..!!!




(Written By Mariam Faisal)




















































Tag:
Best Food barbie novels umaira ahmed fashion wedding windter collection summer collection beautiful friendship raja gidh amarbail Bushra ansari Wonderful Dream undlas main ajnabi eye makeup Hawa ka qaidi pakeza digest shua digest Mother Qoutes Indian Movies English Movies 2012 movies Torrent Health medicine aspirin chest pain skin care recipie gol gappy alo k parathy chocolate Riyadh Jobs Canada jobs

1 comments:

Post a Comment

you Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...